Sunday, January 2, 2011

WELCOME TO OUR ROCKSTAR PAGE

Hey, yo. Our names our Jen and Marg. We have a friend named Dani but she is watching football right now and spilling pomegranate seeds on her brother's bed. We sound like normal kids, right? WRONG!

WE'RE ROCKSTARS! (almost) We have a rap band called the Flashcards. ROCK ON BABES!

THE STORY OF ZEE BAND:

So it happened that Marg and I were in NYC, and we were standing outside a restaurant and I saw this dude wearing a sweater. It was a cool sweater. Really chill. So then some words, like a rap, popped into my head. They were as follows: WHAT TYPE OF SWEATER?????? And it had a beat to it. It just popped out of my mouth and I had no control over it. So then Marg and I started rapping. In public.

Marg, Dani and I are the only members. Our friend Bianca used to be in it, but in English class she wanted us to kick her out so she could be rebel.

So this is our official band page! You can come here for official memos and all the cool things the band members post. Because we're cool. We're also going to add a page about the band mates, so look out for that.

Marg's blog is Are You There Blog? It's Me, Marg.
My blog is The Girl in the Purple Pants: Middle School

8 comments:

  1. I love the Flashcards!! I am your number one fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOO ROCK ON!!!!!!!!! GO THE FLASHCARDS!!!!! I LOVE THE FLASHCARDS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY GAWD! I TOTALLY HART THIS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you think of the name?
    And Congratulations, Jen,Margaret,and Dani!! You deserve it!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I've seen the Flashcards on y'alls blog and I'm super excited to see what's in store for you guyses band:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you going to post music that you created cause that would be really really cool.

    I mean awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply the cutest thing ever
    you guys are so wonderful and awesome and I wish I was as cool as you when I was in 8th grade!!

    ReplyDelete